We get it – investing in the communities we serve is key to our company’s culture and success. In the past quarter, we’ve had a blast attending a bunch of events we haven’t had the chance to share yet. These investments are right on track with our strategic goals, and they help us build awesome relationships with our partners while making a positive impact in the communities where we work and live. As a proud member of the A/E/C + STEAM family, we’re all-in when it comes to supporting the growth of the industry and the fantastic Florida communities we serve.
Supporting our Clients, Partners, + Community:
- Rotary Wild Game Feast: our team attended this community-focused event, supporting local programs and celebrating the unique cuisine of the region. (shown above)
- The Education Gala: CHW is honored to support important education initiatives while supporting local schools.
- 2023 Bradford Sporting Clays Classic: joining our partner Scherer Construction to support the North Florida Council Boy Scouts.
- Alachua County Lions Club Cattleman’s Banquet: the longest-running fundraiser for Lions Clubs in Florida that raises funds for vital community programs.
- BANCF Horseshoe Tournament: CHW is once again hosting the Bean Bag Toss at this fun-filled event. Hosted by the Builders Association of North Central Florida, this is an annual event fostering camaraderie among AEC professionals and supporting membership initiatives.
Industry Leaders – Keeping Up with the Industry:
- UF Bergstrom Trends + Strategies Conference: Executive Vice President Gerry Dedenbach and Senior Director Tony Caggiano engaged with industry leaders and discussed the latest trends in real estate development.
- ULI NFL Gainesville Trends in Real Estate: gathering insights on the latest trends in the real estate market.
- ASLA Florida Webinar, Laws and Rules for Florida LAs: CHW’s Senior Director, and ASLA Florida President, Laurie spoke at this informative webinar, sharing her expertise with fellow landscape architects.
- APWA Northeast Florida Equipment Rodeo: CHW volunteers kept time at this event, which brings together industry leaders in public works and showcases the latest equipment in the field. (shown above)
- Flip My Yard project at Camp Boggy Creek: An exciting project that supports sustainable landscaping practices and benefits the community. Stay tuned for a bigger reveal during Landscape Architecture Month! (shown below)
Talent Recruitment + Investment in STEAM:
- CHW’s Student Open House: showcasing our unique culture, latest projects, and sharing the professional toolkit with Florida college students. (shown below)
- Santa Fe High School Career Day: inspiring future professionals and promoting career opportunities in the AEC industry.
- UNF STEM + Construction Fair: connecting with talented UNF students to learn more about their exciting career goals.
We are so grateful for the opportunities to engage with you all. Thank you to each of you for supporting our passionate vision for the A/E/C industry!