Subsurface Utility Engineering
Our team of surveyors and mappers incorporates existing and emerging technology to identify, characterize, and map underground utility facilities throughout the project development process. CHW utilizes surface geophysical technologies, vacuum excavation, surveying, and data management systems to provide Quality “A” through “D” designation.
Our goal is to apply our surface and subsurface utility mapping skills to improve our clients’ bottom lines and reduce their risks.
CHW’s Surveying + Mapping team offers the following subsurface utility engineering (SUE) location and support services:
- Subsurface Utility Location
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Ground Penetrating Radar
- Hydro-Vacuum Excavation
- Utility Mapping
- Utility Coordination
- Utility Relocation Design + Coordination
- Utility Condition Assessment
- Communication of Utility Data / Conflict Avoidance
- Utility Relocation Cost Estimates
- Implementation of Utility Accommodation Policies
- Utility Design