In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, CHW wants you to know that precautionary measures are being put into place in order to safeguard our employees and community while continuing to serve our clients and business partners’ needs. With that being said, all of our offices are currently open and operating at full capacity. We are monitoring updates from local city and county officials as well as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to stay informed of any updates and recommendations.
WE ARE ACTIVELY… We’ve taken the following precautions and operational adjustments to keep our staff and office visitors as safe as possible while continuing to provide our services.
- Hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, and tissues are provided in our lobby, common areas, and each work area. All visitors are required to wash their hands upon arrival at any of our offices.
- Wiping down high traffic surfaces/zones such as doorknobs/handles and countertops on an hourly basis.
- We’ve instituted a handshake free zone to avoid direct contact and transmission of germs.
- Instructing our employees on the importance of personal hygiene and keeping a safe distance.
- Internal and external meetings shall be conducted via teleconferencing and web-based conferencing when possible.
- Requiring employees to stay home if they are feeling ill.
- Offering telecommuting options.
Together, we can take these precautionary steps to help avoid spreading the virus to our more vulnerable populations, and above all Remain Humane.
For More information on how to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus
Go to the CDC’s website link Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).